What is SolBlo?
SolBlo is an air flow system provided by fan, powered by electricity supplied from a solar panel.
Where can it be used?
A SolBlo solarvent can be used at home, in your caravan or boat, or in your greenhouse.
What are its distinguishing features?
- No running costs
- Power for fan provided by solar panel
- Prevents formation of mould inside boats, caravans & buildings
- Quiet in operation
- Air flow 45 m3 /hour (26.4 ft3 /min)
- Easy to fit 72mm hole to be drilled in a wall of building, caravan or boat
- Double sided tape, rawl plus & screws provided for fixing both internal and external components
- Air flow can be changed from IN to OUT by removing the fan and turning it through 180 degrees.
What does the kit comprise?
The SolBlo kit comprises a solar panel, vent, fan housing and fan cover.
How do you fit a SolBlo solarvent?
Just drill a 72mm diameter hole in the wall of your house, caravan or boat. All fixings are supplied.
After installation, SolarVenti runs automatically and completely without cost. It doesn’t just remove moisture; SolarVenti pushes fresh air into a building and the risk of dry rot is decreased. Also SolarVenti operates without an electrical power supply, so no extra heating is needed to keep the house dry. It also removes odours.
Carlos Saliente is the exclusive SolBlo distributor for Andalucia.